Now you're invoking the DSTC (Disruptive Space Time Continuum) Principle which
states that a person can exist in two separate dimensions at the same time.

This Principle is often applied on incoming QSL cards when someone (1) lists a
time of contact when you were sound asleep and obviously not on the air; (2)
lists a band contact which you were not using, were on a different band at the
time, or for which your rig does not have the capability; or (3) lists a time
of contact in local time (and/or date), either yours or his instead of UTC.
O:-) A macro-variation of this is when the QSL request comes in listing the
YEAR of contact when you were in a different country, before you had your
current callsign, or you weren't operating at all that year because the wife
wanted some attention. :'(

73 de Fred K2FRD

--
73 de Fred Stevens K2FRD, VO2FS