I had several remotely-operated internet-controlled PSK contacts while in
Labrador two summers ago. One contact in particular was in Germany using his
Austrian callsign, but actually making contact with me through a transceiver in
Boston using a W1 prefix before his own callsign (W1/OE8xxx). While we had
several pleasant QSOs, if he had QSLed me for VO2 for his OE QTH, I would not
have been able to justify sending him a Zone Two card.

The below reminds me of a guy serving as his own lawyer. He put himself on the
stand, then for each question he would ask of himself, he went down to the
floor to ask the question, then return to the stand to answer his own question.
It got ridiculous when he asked himself to repeat the question.

QSL direct, save yourself a little postage $, a lot of waiting time via the
Buro, and send yourself as many green stamps as you have in your wallet. :-D

73 de Fred K2FRD

--
73 de Fred Stevens K2FRD, VO2FS
http://homepage.mac.com/k2frd/K2FRD.html