Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 9:27 AM
Subject: RE: [DX-CHAT] After effects

Gerry,

With the large amount of space between 3600 and 4000 - even though there
will be US signals there - for the Canadians to move below 3600 would
be very bad form.  The density of US phone activity should be much
less than the present and considering the essentially local character
of the band, proximity should allow Canadians to operate successfully
within the 3600 - 4000 area.

Anyone who moves down on top of digital activity is simply looking
to cause intentional interference to digital users.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV