Jim,

Most digital operation (except PSK) uses narrow filters.
Moving the significant number of domestic traffic nets and
digital operations that exist between 3600 and 3650 below
3600 will represent a serious problem for all three groups.

I agree with you about Canadian attitudes to US phone - it
is inexcusable for a few thousand licensees to expect private
frequencies on a shared global resource. There has never been
any justification for the elitist attitude.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV