I'm with you, Charles. Even though I'm a techie geek, LOTW and eQSL are just
two more applications to complicate my already complicated life. I like the
look and feel of real cardboard QSL cards, old radios if I have storage space
for them (just picked up a RT-524 based VRC-12, 1960s vintage Army mobile VHF
FM which happens to have 6m capability - the seller needed rent money and
offered it to me at a price I couldn't refuse), turning the VFO for DX, and
running my own one-man mini-DXpeditions to VO2 land.

Still, IRCs are a lot easier to obtain and exchange for postage than foreign
postage stamps. And woe to the op who sends QSL requests without IRC, GS, or
especially a SA envelope; he's gonna wait a long time for a response via the
Buro. I hate hand addressing envelopes. I'd rather have a root canal. Or go
shopping or do laundry.

73 de Fred K2FRD, VO2FS

--
73 de Fred Stevens K2FRD, VO2FS