I've received quite a number of band (7) and SSB/CW (wish he'd do rtty!)
QSL's direct from V51AS.

I've sent a bunch via direct regular airmail but these usually get lost in
the system before they reach Frank.

I've talked with him via email about his QSL rate and the best means to get
my card/SSAE/$$ to him.

He's a 100% QSL rate WHEN HE GETS YOUR QSL.

Since direct airmail QSL's suffer an almost 100% decimation due to postal
theft consider these options:
You'd better use the registered route (although that takes about 8 weeks to
work its way through the system) - cost will be about $11-12

OR

If you are really in a hurry, try the USPS Priority Mail. This is 2-3 days
to get there. Unfortunately the cost on this is around $30,00 - but you
could consider getting a small group together to bear the expense.

Or,

 via the Bureau. I have received them from Frank via this route as well but
it is very long.

Good luck

73

Don