I use rxclus and then telnet onto a cluster and set my dx and alarm windows
just to show what I want.

Mark N1UK G3ZZM
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: James Nipper
  To: dx-chat@njdxa.org
  Sent: Friday, 28 December, 2007 9:11 PM
  Subject: [DX-CHAT] Cluster node for US spots of dx only?

  I have been away from dx-ing a while, and have not used the Dx Cluster system
in several years.    I would like to find a node that only shows spots made by
U.S. stations.  Are there any left that do this?

  Yes, I know that I could set filters, but for the moment that is not what I
want.

  Yes, I know that some folks like to know when G-land can hear  DL-land, but
that doesn't interest me, so I see no need for the ten thousand spots per hour
that don't pique my interest.

  I am looking for a Dx node that only shows dx spots made by USA  hams.

  Can anyone tell me of any please ??

  Thanks !!

  73 de Jim  K4PYT