The bureau still works great. Instant gratification is hard to fight though. Most of the DXpeditions eventually upload to LOTW so that works. I wouldn't recommend WF5E to anyone.
Steve, N4JQQ

Ryan Jairam wrote:
If you don't have a lot of money then it would seem to me that the
bureau would work nicely.

If you want something a little faster than the bureau, you can try
WF5E. The outgoing QSLs go quickly to the other incoming bureaus and
your incoming cards arrive via the bureau.

A lot of DXpeditions send out bureau cards for free. You can even
request them with OQRS in many cases.

In fact if you have a lot of spare time and are close to the club that
does the bureau work, that would work out nicely. You get your cards
free and many of them need the extra help.

73, Ryan, N2RJ
(also a bureau volunteer)