No PST on stamps in Saskatchewan.  If there were, I could
just go the 'Land of Milk and Honey' Alberta with no PST
which I do for many things.

Doug/VA5DX

On Behalf Of Alan Leith
Subject: Re: [dx-list] Re: [DX-NEWS] VE Postal rates in 2007

To be honest, I'm not sure if Canadians outside the
Maritimes have to
add the Particularly Stupid Tax (PST) which would be
determined by
their province.  That could made a postage stamp worth a
different
amount in some provinces.  Gee, it is fun being a Canadian.

73

Al, VE1AL

Date: 8/3/2006