Shelby Summerville wrote:

>Dang......have y'all become so spoiled with the automation of logging, that
>y'all have forgotten what was done using "paper logs"? Remember them? Why
>not just use the "notes for this QSO" box for situations such as this, and
>move on! Is it really necessary to have the manager printed on the label for
>"direct" QSL's? Bureau QSL's are another situation, and would require some
>"alteration"?

For one thing, in addition to the manager printed on the label, it also
prints the address label for the envelope.  The reason they make
computer logging programs is so you don't have to mess with paper logs
and hand addressing envelopes.   Hey, the features are there, why not
use them?

- David, W4HPW

--
"Flying is of the Spirit.  The Spirit wants to fly!"
      - Amazon jungle pilot

"They shall mount up with wings, as eagles"  Isaiah 40:31

"Out of the night, into the morn, drawing us gently through the eye of the
storm.
 Out of the sorrow, into the joy, where we'll dwell in the Highlands with Him
evermore."

      from the CD "Journey Into The Morn"
                  "Journey Into The Morn"
                   Iona