managers, but use a service, such as WF5E provides. At this point, I am in no
hurry for any QSL's as they are only various band and mode "fillers" for me. I
now have over 60,000 QSL cards over the past 41 years in my files representing
#1 DXCC Honor Roll, Mixed, Phone, and CW (since 1994) but I still QSL 100%. If
you are just a casual operator, paper logs and manual QSL'ing could still work
fine for you. I'm sure there are many others who can also appreciate the
benefits of computerized logging and accurate QSL label printing. Besides the
system I described in my original message, time consuming manual QSL'ing would
be the only other option of getting the right QSO's to the right manager in
this particular case. 73, -=Rog-K9RB=-