OK, how about doing a CQWWDX from a DXpedition using a heavy duty truck
battery for transmitter power and a 12 volt table light when the commercial
power is off 8 to 10 hours a day, running on all 5 bands and using a paper
dupe sheet for each band.  THAT gets to be real fun without a PC and
computer log.
73