Are you guys on nodes with very little traffic?

I can connect to W1GQ, KE9KD and K8SMC (also N2TX before it moved) for days at
a time, and I'm not actively pinging the connection.  In fact, I have two
computers connected to two different nodes while I'm at work all day (one
wired, one wireless). The only time I lose a connection is if the remote node
goes down, or something happens to my router or cable modem.  Using ATT
Broadband Internet.

I don't filter out much besides the stuff above 2 meters.  I like to see spots
from all over the world.

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC