Hi Jim,

It all depends on the filtering that you have setup on your nodes, and
what kind of activity there is, and what good old Sol is up to.  When
the solar indexes are bad, I've seen an hour go by without a spot, I
only look at North America and HF.  I use W8GN, K8SMC, and others.
So, yes there can be little traffic at times.

73 - Ted - W8TTS