Here is a big problem for me but a small one for some. My DX4Win crashed and
I lost my log. Not a big deal as I only had 380 some contacts logged. What I
did was went in and reentered all of the cards that I have. I did loose all
the contacts that were not confirmed but that just makes me have to go get
them again. Again, no big deal. However, I had submitted cards for my 1st
DXCC and now I can't tell which ones those are. I have my log from when I
submitted the cards but I would like to be able to have this show on my
DX4WIN log so I know when I am ready to submit again. Any way to rectify this
problem? I suppose I could go in and start a new file and reenter the DXCC
cards and then submit. Then reenter all the rest. But I was hoping for an
easier solution.
Thanks for the help in advance.
Mark, AB8MS

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment.  Attachments are not allowed.  To learn how
to post in Plain-Text go to: http://www.expita.com/nomime.html  ---