Mel, thanks for your help, and you were partially correct.  By reducing
the font size from 9 to 6, I was able to have the tab headings show
their proper labels.  However, I still don't get the options that the
manual says I should.  The manual says than under "TX" I should get a
the options for "NET" and "TX Keying".  "TX Keying" then should have
check boxes in a submenu for "VOX," "CW Interface" and "Serial Ports 1
thru 8".  I get no "TX  Keying" option at all!  I get instead a check
box for "Use CW Control".  Something is haywire here, because I can't
select the COM port for my interface.

I should add that I am using version 6.02 and my manual is for 6.0.  I
am not aware of any updates for the manual.

Thanks again.

73, Joe