I'm downloading 6.03 to a new computer. How do I transfer the log from
the old computer (6.02) to the new one:
1. Copy the log file from the old computer onto CD and copy it into the
save directory of 6.03 on the new computer?
2. Export the old log file to CD and import to 6.03 on the new computer?
3. Export the old log file to CD and merge to 6.03 on the new computer?
4. Copy the old log file to CD and merge to 6.03 on the new computer?
5. Copy the old log file and import to 6.03 on the new computer?
6. Export the old log file to CD and copy it to the save directory on
the new computer?

Same question for the cty file.

73, Bud W3LL
[EMAIL PROTECTED]