--- Larry Alkoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Over the years I've replaced the canned QSL managers with ones I had sucess
> with.
> I had thought that _all_ qsl managers were stored in dx4win.cty and nothing
> in the log file.

They are.

> If I use your dx4win.cty with the new managers, will I lose my
> "customization"?

Yes and no.  See next question.

> How can I choose which qsl manager (mine or yours) to use?

When you import QSL manager data, you can choose to wipe out all the existing
data, or just add to it.  However, if you just add to it, bad entries in your
old file (that I've since fixed) will reappear.

If you send me your DX4WIN.CTY file, I can merge your QSL manager data into the
master database, hopefully without restoring any of the errors.

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC