--- Wendell Wyly - W5FL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The new country file is good enough that I would not import
> my old country file unless you want to import the qsl managers.

The country file also went through a significant QSL manager update, original
7K QSL manager file was cleaned up and added to, now 24K QSL managers.  So you
probably don't need to import this part either.

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC