Are all the countries going to be changed to the native language?  The DXCC
List has Hawaii.  I think native cultures are great (bring on the beer,
bratwurst and lefse - no lutefisk please).  How about Deutschland and
Kongeriket Norge?

Of course thank you Jim for all the work on the lists.  I just think this is
extra work (and time spent) when you have an ARRL DXCC list to start with.

Dan KI6X

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Jim Reisert AD1C
Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2006 4:44 PM
To: Dave Sharred; dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: RE: [Dx4win] Country names and states

At 05:25 AM 8/5/2006, Dave Sharred G3NKC wrote:

>Interesting that the country is shown as "Hawai'i" ; yet one of the
>states is shown as Hawaii.  But I can live with this!

Two different parts of the database - I corrected the country name to the
official spelling but did not change the WAS database.

The state name will be "Hawai'i" in the next release.

Jim Reisert AD1C, 7 Charlemont Court, North Chelmsford, MA 01863 USA
+978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.us