I think Dan, KI6X is correct.  I know I am working
DXCC using the 'Official' ARRL country list. Is the
DX4WIN printout that we send to the ARRL going to
reflect the 'official' list or one we make up? I can
see my cards all being sent back with no credit for
working Deutchland and Kongeriket Norge! Sounds like
some left wing Liberal politically correct conspiracy
to me.. :)
73,  Art   W6KY
If I had my life to live over, I'd live over a saloon!