I am not surprised that no upgrade is coming again. I am 62 and could do
the learning curve with another program I am sure. But since I use
DXBase2007 for qsling and award tracking only, I am probably not as
affected as others. Yes, it does what I need in those areas. But there are
a lot of "tweaks" I wish we could see. The tweaks would have nothing to do
with a major upgrade.

I did download DX Labs a few years ago but decided against doing the
learning curve. If I had done my logging and sending via DXBase2007 I would
have probably stayed with DX Labs. I know many DXBase users who went that
route several years ago and are quite pleased. There are other programs out
there of course that one could use. I just find it very disturbing at what
has happened the past 7 years with the promised upgrades, etc. I would not
do business in the real world with a company that has this kind of track
record.

Joe WL7E