Dear Joe,
Thank you very much for your unbelievable quick and 100%-exact support of all
of us.I am with DXBase since MS-DOS versions time.
73, Joe!Nick UX4UA

      From: Joseph Glockner <wa6...@verizon.net>
 To: dxbase@mailman.qth.net
 Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2016 9:46 PM
 Subject: [Dxbase] Thoughts from Joe WA6AXE - abt DXbase's future

Hello to all DXbase users!!

After knowing now that the future of DXbase is truely dead, I want
all who want to stay with DXbase2007 - knowing that the current
DXbase2007 is the final version - to know that I am staying with
DXbase2007 myself!

The reasons for my staying with DXbase2007 is that:

(1)  I can help anyone else who is going to stay with DXbase2007.
(2)  I can still program standalone utilities, reports, etc for DXbase2007.
(3)  At my age (72 yrs) - and with my Operating habits - DXbase2007
is good enough for me. I tried all of the other logging programs and just
can not find one that is even close to what DXbase2007 offers.

I will NOT hope for any further versions of DXbase - as after Neal's ownership
of DXbase for the past going on 7years - and promises that just never come
about - I have to totally given up any hope.

NOTE!!  I may be kicked-off the DXbase Reflectors, for what I am saying here
 - so, when I say my 73's below - it might really be 73's.

YES!  While Neal is on his vacation - if anyone has a requirement for
a DXbase2007 reg file (new or changed) - I can help you out directly.
Neal gave me the EXE program that MAKES the reg file - so that I
could help people out and not have to bug him each time that I
needed to make a REG file here at my QTH.

ALL the VERY BEST from Joe WA6AXE

73,

Joseph Glockner
wa6...@verizon.net