Double dittos on about all that has been said,  I like the screen layout of
DX base or would have been gone long ago,  I had a note written earlier
but deleted it and I see most have the same thoughts so no use venting
here. People get in over their heads all the time, so this is nothing new,
its a shame as the product is top of the line in its day.

DXbase serves me well yet even with all the hoop jumping and thanks to Joe and
his added programs it does the job I need done.

If you are making a list Joe please add me to it, not enough words to express
the thanks for all the help you have been in the past,
73 Merv  K9FD/KH6

\]Joe, I will be staying with DXBase also, been with DXB since the dos days. So add me to your DXBase group.

I can't say enough thanks for all you have done to help myself and all the group.

With out you this program would have died a long time ago.

Thanks again..

73, de Earl N5ZM..