I've been a DXbase user since the days of DOS and when DXB was supplied on a 5"
floppy and came with a great spiral bound book!  The original program was
fantastic if you were aserious DXer and remains so today.  It has been made t
look pretty spiffy, but all in all it isall I could ask for.  Talking to Jack
was like talking to a wall,  way back Joe came to my rescueand resolved a
problem in the original software that had to do with CW contacts prior to
1974.Thank you Joe!  HI.  Later I mentioned a problem on the list and Joe
looked me up and calledme on the telephone on his nickel, forget what it was
but once again got it fixed.  Since therehave been several times when I've
messed up the data base and Joe has fixed it one wayor another.
Without Joe I would have likely given up years ago.  He is the man when it
comes to printer problems, label creation, etc, etc.  I once had a personalized
QSL label where I printed athumb nail, color pix of my shack on the label  --
with the help of Joe of course!
THANKS Mr Glockner, 73.
Dave --  N4DB --

    On Sunday, May 22, 2016 7:38 AM, Nick Mironov via Dxbase