>Hi,
>

>I have been selling software on the net for over two years and I have to say
>chargebacks have not been a problem so far....

Danny, the problem is when you're selling *GOLD*, ie ACTUAL MONEY!
for credit cards.

Let's say you started selling actuall US Dollars, over the internet,
for credit cards!

Example, I go to your web site, you charge my card $22.75, and you
mail me an actual USD twenty dollar bill to my address!

You give that a try, and see if you have any charge-back problems :)

JP!