Hello,

I had a problem with an epuck the other day:

I was putting the battery on the epuck after a recharge, when the protection
in the positive pole of the battery was ripped off. This caused a battery
short circuit, noticed by a suddunly increase of the battery's
temperature. The epuck seems fine when I inserted another battery.

What I need to know is:

- does the epuck have some kind of protection against this kind of
situations?
- Is the battery, who suffered the short circuit, "broken"? should I keep
using the it?
- If I can use the battery again, should I glue the positive pole protection
that was ripped off? What kind of glue should I use?

Thanks in advance for any replies

Regards,

Duarte Dias