Hi Giles,

I measured the battery's voltage and it was arround 4 V. I looked the
battery up on the internet and it said it should be arround 3.7V so it
seemed ok.

I used tape to keep the protection plate on.

I tried to charge the battery again. Evrything appeared fine.

I tried it on the epuck and the e-puck seemed to work. But there are some
positions the epuck wont work (ex. I need to insert the positive slightly to
the left).

Also the metal plate on the back is not fixed (the bellow part is ripped
off). Should I use super glue or something to put it fixed again? Because
this makes it very hard to put the battery on the epuck without damaging the
protection plate.

Regards,
Duarte