Hi,

Good that you ask these questions, this battery can be dangerous…

E-puck has protection for the battery. I will cut of when there is
over/under-voltage and over-current. For sure it only works when the battery is
correctly placed in the e-puck and the electronic cannot do anything again
direct shortcut of the battery likes in the situation you had.

The battery that suffered is now probably damaged (it depend the time is as
been shortcut and the temperature it increased). If the battery is blowed up,
it is for sure not usable.

I suggest to not use anymore the battery. The more dangerous is if you try to
charge it again…

Kind regards

Bonani Michael

Tél :  + 41 21 693 78 69