Stefan,

I've run into a glitch while in the process of configuring a setup for repo -
we need to do some reconfig in our lab.  I've put in the appropriate lab
request and they're usually pretty good about quick response but I may not get
the test running tonight.  If not I'll get it started ASAP.

Thanks for your patience.

- Greg