The ISI list is good, but not complete and they are making it easier
for journals centered in
the third world to get inclusion than for those from North America.
This is right from ISI, no
misconceptions.  I spoke directly with their evaluations folks in my
work with HCB.  They
willingly and openly are increasing inclusion of non-US journals that
would not make it if
they were a North American Journal.  ISI is a business and is trying
to expand its impact
for financial reasons into these other region.

Enough griping from my end.

--
Malcolm L. McCallum
Associate Professor of Biology

Fall Teaching Schedule & Office Hours:
Landscape Ecology: T,R 10-11:40 pm
Environmental Physiology: MW 1-2:40 pm
Seminar: T 2:30-3:30pm
Genetics: M 6-10pm
Office Hours:  M 3-6, T: 12-2, W: 3-4

1880's: "There's lots of good fish in the sea"   W.S. Gilbert
1990's:  Many fish stocks depleted due to overfishing, habitat loss,
        and pollution.
2000:  Marine reserves, ecosystem restoration, and pollution reduction
        MAY help restore populations.
2022: Soylent Green is People!

contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not