Hello Kerry,

"The Language of God".....by Francis Collins

Quoting malcolm McCallum <malcolm.mccal...@herpconbio.org>:

back in the 90's I simply photocopied the first and second creation
stories from the bible and then handed 1/2 the class one version and
the other 1/2 the other version.  Then I asked them to list the order
that things were created.  The students were shocked to find that they
were almost the reverse of one another.  However, I only did this in
one class simply because after thinking about it, I was worried about
church-state issues.  however, it worked almost TOO well.

Malcolm