Good Morning, I have been working on a new project and had a twist thrown at me that I have not come across before and was looking for some direction.
I am working on setting up an 837 but our client wants us to use "LEVEL 5" (they said it was not HL7) and so far I have not gotten a clear understanding of what exactly "Level 5" means or does. Is there someone out there that is familiar with this terminology that can help me understand. Thanks for your help. Bonnie Boucher ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar. Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free! http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/OIFolB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> . Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, <JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC> Access the list online at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
