Group,

The AS2 Report is accessible on the SterlingLink Web site home page for
anyone that is interested.  On the www.sterlinglink.com home page, you will
see the link in the left column.  It is in pdf format and can be downloaded.


Regards,

Perry Short
SterlingLink, LLC
(614) 841-0191
Columbus, OH
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.sterlinglink.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Earl Wertheimer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 4:01 PM
To: Perry Short; [email protected]
Subject: RE: [EDI-L] Walmart - EDI

Perry

> I emailed the AS2 Report to you so you can upload it to yahoo.groups.
> Apparently I don't have the privileges to upload (or the knowledge), which
> is okay since I seldom have the need.  

It seems that I can't either... ;-)
It's possible Richard turned it off.  I remember something about that a few 
months ago.

Richard?  Are you there?

Earl Wertheimer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.spe-edi.com






.  
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Access the list online at:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to