Hi Saivash

I'm attaching a white paper I wrote entitled the "7 Steps to a 
Successful Ecommerce Implementation".  I recommend 3 providers that have 
already been mentioned here.  They all have HIPAA extensions or HIPAA 
modules.  In addition, you can contact http://www.ec-edi.biz that has a 
more extensive listing of EDI providers and some white papers specific 
to HIPAA.   (NOTE:  I believe that attachments are stipped from the 
EDI-L group emails, but others can contact me directly if they wish to 
receive the white paper.)

Just curious:   Your email address is UK.  Why are you doing HIPAA 
transactions which are USA specific?


      Susan Stecklair


URL: www.ecommerce-inc.com
<http://www.ecommerce-inc.com> Your Leader in ERP Integration Services 
and B2B Products
(   408.996.7492   Business Office  



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to