I have reached out to them but, have not heard back yet.  
 
Karen M. Squillacci
EDI Manager
(ph)401.770.3249
(fax)401.652.0078
www.cvssuppliers.com <http://www.cvssuppliers.com/> 
 
 
P Before printing this message, I invite you to think about our
responsibility and commitment to the worldwide environmental
sustainability.
 

________________________________

From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Michael Mattias/LS
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 1:48 PM
To: EDI-L
Subject: Re: [EDI-L] GIS



>I have been told recently that Gentran Integration Suite has a
> component build into the map editor that allows for spec building. I
> have never heard this before. Can anyone provide additional
information?

Perhaps Gentran Sales can give you the straight dope? Sure sounds like a

job for them, anyway.

MCM



 


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


------------------------------------

...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to