I knew that. I am talking about webMethods, which is what Samantha asked about.
From: Mike Baxter [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 3:30 PM To: Hurd, Richard [SLCUS]; 'Samantha Scott'; 'edi list' Subject: RE: [EDI-L] Webmethods anyone? Websphere is IBM Mike Baxter Home: +1 203.576.1603 Office: +1 203.335.5531 Mobile: +1 203-243-5827 Fax: +1 203.651.1234 From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Hurd, Richard [SLCUS] Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 2:03 PM To: Samantha Scott; edi list Subject: RE: [EDI-L] Webmethods anyone? I thought Software AG was the parent company of webMethods. -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] <mailto:EDI-L%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:[email protected] <mailto:EDI-L%40yahoogroups.com> ] On Behalf Of Samantha Scott Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 11:39 AM To: edi list Subject: [EDI-L] Webmethods anyone? I am interested in hearing experiences with people using IBM Webmethods for EDI. My company is getting it along with a Manhattan WMOS installation. I know its been used for EDI and I would be interested in those users (or contractors) experience with it. [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] ------------------------------------ ... Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, <JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC> Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] ------------------------------------ ... Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, <JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC> Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: [email protected] [email protected] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [email protected] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
