Ouch...I keep muttering I'm getting old, must be so.

How old do I have to be to get admission to the old fart...er...geek group?

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 4:34 PM, Skip Stein <[email protected]> wrote:

>
>
> Hi Mike,
>
> You know, I have always somehow gotten webMethods and Websphere mixed up
> too.  Wonder why.  It may be an age thing <smile>.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Skip Stein
> Free Agent
> Management Systems Consulting, Inc.
> http://www.msc-inc.net
> LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/skipstein
>
> Direct: 407-545-2065
> Cell:   407-683-6816
> Office: 800-856-3193
> Fax:    888-243-1843
>
> Skip
> mailto:[email protected] <[email protected]>
>
>
> Monday, January 10, 2011, 3:30:02 PM, you wrote:
>
>
>
> Websphere is IBM
>
> Mike Baxter
>
> Home: +1 203.576.1603
>
> Office: +1 203.335.5531
>
> Mobile: +1 203-243-5827
>
> Fax: +1 203.651.1234
>
> From: [email protected] <EDI-L%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:
> [email protected] <EDI-L%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of
> Hurd, Richard [SLCUS]
> Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 2:03 PM
> To: Samantha Scott; edi list
> Subject: RE: [EDI-L] Webmethods anyone?
>
> I thought Software AG was the parent company of webMethods.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected] <EDI-L%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:
> EDI-L%40yahoogroups.com <EDI-L%2540yahoogroups.com>>
> [mailto:[email protected] <EDI-L%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:
> EDI-L%40yahoogroups.com <EDI-L%2540yahoogroups.com>> ] On Behalf
> Of
> Samantha Scott
> Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 11:39 AM
> To: edi list
> Subject: [EDI-L] Webmethods anyone?
>
> I am interested in hearing experiences with people using IBM Webmethods
> for
> EDI. My company is getting it along with a Manhattan WMOS installation.
> I
> know its been used for EDI and I would be interested in those users (or
> contractors) experience with it.
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> ...
> Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix:
> <SALES>, <JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
>
> Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work:
> <JOBS> IS REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
> 
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------------------

...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to