I'll take this to the next peeve, customer demanding you change your VAN to the
one they use, especially the users of ANX.

These type of demands are not being friendly, cooperative trading partners.

What's next?  Demanding you use FedEx when you use UPS?

From: Jason McMahon gutau...@clear.net

I once had to set up a dozen customers for receiving and/or transmitting EDI
documents but it never happened.  Three were on credit hold; the other nine had
other excuses.  And all were new to our company and required EDI in order to do
business.  Even though I was given an EDI contact for each company, most of
them had no idea they were to bring us on board.  However, I did get them all
setup and tested, ready for the first transmission.  A total waste of time.
After waiting a month or so, I decided to look into the situation, but all I
got was the run around.  “The orders are coming,” I was told but they never
came.

Sincerely,

Jason McMahon
10830 Lake Thames Apt A