Laszlo:
  Yes. This can be supported. But, I don't know what purpose to specify python
minor version of Python3. Current implementation in Python3 branch always tries
to find the high version installed in OS. For example, Python3.4, Python3.7 are
both installed, Python3.7 will be chosen. Does this policy meet with your usage?

Thanks
Liming