From: Ramesh R. [mailto:rame...@ami.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2014 7:19 AM
To: edk2-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [edk2] making UEFI driver part of optrom

Hi Sushma,

  It’s depend on the platform BIOS to decide which option rom needs to be
invoked. May be the BIOS you are having invokes only Legacy option rom if it’s
exists and doesn’t launch the UEFI option rom.

I mean to say from the option rom we can’t control which option rom needs to be
launched. It’s decided by the platform BIOS.

Thanks,
Ramesh