(Dennis Roberts) wrote:

> i have looked at analyse-it and one other plug in (plus what comes with
> excel) ... and, there just is no comparision between them (well there
> is ... and it is not very good) and most of the popular stat packages

Can you expand on this, many people have only a minor requirement for some
basic tests and exploration, often where the budget won't run to the
purchase or training time involved in using a fuller statistics program.

I would be interested in more fully understanding why there is no
comparison.

Many thanks,

Graham S