Hi,
I've got a question. Does anyone know how to set object in 2-factor
dimensional space i.e I have 2 factor score. Therefore I can put variables
in this space. But variables describe objects (i.e. these are 12 consumer
products) and I don't care variables in space but only these products.
I heard that factor score for a product is equal to product of the suitable
factor loadings and variables mean. i.e.
f(m,p)=a(1,m)u(1,p) +a(2,m)u(2,p)+ ...+a(j,m)u(j,p)
where: f(m,d) - factor score for m-factor,  p-th - consumer product , u(*) -
mean for variable j and product p.
Could you tell me is this true? How to proof this formally

Huxley