Thank you for explanation. Bu my question was unclear therefore let me ask
again. I invented an exapmle.

I have 10 questions in a questionnaire. These questions are my 10 variables.
A consumers fill this questionnaire for each 15 products e.g cars. Because
10 variables (X1, X2, ...,X10) are correlated with each other I use factor
analysis and (for convinence I ordered it) I get
Factor1: X1,X2,X3,X4,X5,X6,X7
Factor2: X8,X9,X10

I can  e.g put X1 into 2-D space, because I know that
X1= -1*F1+ (-1*F2). It means that X1 has co-ordinates X1=(-1,-1).
It's simple. But I'm not interested in positioning X1. For me it's important
where there are products (cars) in 2-D space. Therefore my question is how
to do it. I heard (but I do not know) that using e.g variable X1,...X10
mean and factor loadings I can do it i.e. for car1: I multiple  factor
Could you help me verify this?
I would be very appreciate

Regards
Huxley

Uzytkownik "John Uebersax" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> napisal w wiadomosci

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/jsuebersax/agree.htm
> Latent Structure:  http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/jsuebersax
> Existential Psych: http://members.aol.com/spiritualpsych
> Diet & Fitness:    http://members.aol.com/WeightControl101