Hi,

Le mardi 17 nov. 2015 à 11:18:16 (+0100), Eugen Dedu a écrit :
> Is this about the chat?  If you could work on the chat, it would be
> excellent, as this is what we need now.  We could let the emblems for later,
> once the chat is working.

Well, I started to write some code. There needs three stages :
- an engine framework (abstract) ;
- an opal implementation (concrete) ;
- a GUI (concrete).

I know what to write for the first stage, I have started reading the
opal code in ekiga to find out what to write for the second stage, and I
have no clue yet for the third stage. I only saw there was no heap
widget... But for a first simple run, we can probably get away without
it.

It's slow, but I have my hands full...

Snark