How many time I told that it's Mukt"o" Not Mukt"a"

"Mukto" Mean's Free "Mukta" means something else

anyway is mukta.org regestered :-o

I am creating a logo of Mukto . May complete today .

----------
Ishtiaque Ahmed

Blog : http://foisal.wordpress.com

Imran Hossain wrote:

Hi All,

As it has been mentioned earlier, mukta.org has been taken (or
reserved), so are we planning to chase that up? Or use a different
domain name (like unmukta.org which is still available, also I don't
think we need to worry about un-mukta, it's a Bangla word for God's
sake)

Omi, where are you planning to host this website? By the way where is
Ekushey being hosted?

I have tried this Geek hosting with another Joomla website and it's
worked fine. It's fairly cheap as well. Only $1.95/month.
http://www.geekhosting.com/mini.html

Cheers
Imran



__._,_.___





.


If you need Gmail account then please send a request to [EMAIL PROTECTED]







.





SPONSORED LINKS
Open source software Open source Opensource


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




__,_._,___
--
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

Reply via email to