Sumit Ranjan Das wrote:
> As I planned along with Omi, site will be hosted in my server (I have
> a rented one) but domain should be registered first. We will have to
> take a decision just now that it should be mukto.org or not. Because
> it's the high time to fixed it. I am starting a new thread to have
> vote.
>   

If anyone else want to host their web site, they can easily hosting that 
on Sumit's server. he owns a dedicated server..



Omi



-



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Everything you need is one�click away.� Make Yahoo! your home page�now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/W4wwlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

.


If you need Gmail account then please send a request to [EMAIL PROTECTED]







. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ekushey/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to