|
Hi Sumit and All,
I have registered the domain mukto.org for 2 years and send the details to Omi for further progress. Lets make this magazine a success.
Regards,
Maruf
-------Original Message-------
Date: 06/08/06 20:34:50
Subject: [ekushey] Re: Magazine: Domain name and website hosting
As I planned along with Omi, site will be hosted in my server (I have
a rented one) but domain should be registered first. We will have to
take a decision just now that it should be mukto.org or not. Because
it's the high time to fixed it. I am starting a new thread to have
vote.
Sumit
> How many time I told that it's Mukt"o" Not Mukt"a"
>
> "Mukto" Mean's Free "Mukta" means something else
>
> anyway is mukta.org regestered :-o
>
> I am creating a logo of Mukto . May complete today .
>
> ----------
> Ishtiaque Ahmed
>
>
> Imran Hossain wrote:
> >
> > Hi All,
> >
> > As it has been mentioned earlier, mukta.org has been taken (or
> > reserved), so are we planning to chase that up? Or use a different
> > domain name (like unmukta.org which is still available, also I don't
> > think we need to worry about un-mukta, it's a Bangla word for God's
> > sake)
> >
> > Omi, where are you planning to host this website? By the way where is
> > Ekushey being hosted?
> >
> > I have tried this Geek hosting with another Joomla website and it's
> > worked fine. It's fairly cheap as well. Only $1.95/month.
> >
> > Cheers
> > Imran
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> --
> This message has been scanned for viruses and
> dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
> believed to be clean.
>
>
>
--
Heal the World, make it a better place, for You and for Me.
সà§à¦®à¦¿à¦¤ দাস
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
Protect your PC from spy ware with award winning anti spy technology. It's free.
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->
.
.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
|