As I planned along with Omi, site will be hosted in my server (I have
a rented one) but domain should be registered first. We will have to
take a decision just now that it should be mukto.org or not. Because
it's the high time to fixed it. I am starting a new thread to have
vote.

Sumit

On 6/8/06, DarkLord (:= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> How many time I told that it's Mukt"o" Not Mukt"a"
>
> "Mukto" Mean's Free "Mukta" means something else
>
> anyway is mukta.org regestered :-o
>
> I am creating a logo of Mukto . May complete today .
>
> ----------
> Ishtiaque Ahmed
>
> Blog : http://foisal.wordpress.com
>
> Imran Hossain wrote:
> >
> > Hi All,
> >
> > As it has been mentioned earlier, mukta.org has been taken (or
> > reserved), so are we planning to chase that up? Or use a different
> > domain name (like unmukta.org which is still available, also I don't
> > think we need to worry about un-mukta, it's a Bangla word for God's
> > sake)
> >
> > Omi, where are you planning to host this website? By the way where is
> > Ekushey being hosted?
> >
> > I have tried this Geek hosting with another Joomla website and it's
> > worked fine. It's fairly cheap as well. Only $1.95/month.
> > http://www.geekhosting.com/mini.html
> > <http://www.geekhosting.com/mini.html>
> >
> > Cheers
> > Imran
> >
> >
> >
> >
> <http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJmdWZlbG9hBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzExMjQzNjQ3BGdycHNwSWQDMTYwMjI4MTk0MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNtYnJzBHN0aW1lAzExNDk3NDk5NDc-;_ylg=1/SIG=11i3k65cr/**http%3a//groups.yahoo.com/group/ekushey/members>
>
>
> --
> This message has been scanned for viruses and
> dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
> believed to be clean.
>
>
>


-- 
Heal the World, make it a better place, for You and for Me.

সুমিত দাস
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Protect your PC from spy ware with award winning anti spy technology. It's free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/W4wwlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

.


If you need Gmail account then please send a request to [EMAIL PROTECTED]







. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ekushey/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to