You could easily get one. No need to buy or wasting
money. See here
www.thpbd.org/ bangla or www.shujan.org/bangla
Here you can see a web converter that helps you to
convert Bijoy fonts to Unicode. Hope that no problem
to convert Bijoy 98 fonts.
Best of luck,
Roobon
--- Imran Hossain < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Could anyone suggest me a list of ASCII to Unicode
> converters available in
> Bangladesh? I know there are plenty available on the
> net for Bijoy 2000, but
> is there one for Bijoy 98? How about Alpona
> chrachters (Boishakhi)?
>
> I would appreciate if you could provide me with the
> names and where to get
> from. My Dad is leaving Bangladesh next Wednesday,
> I'm hoping to get him to
> buy them for me.
>
> Regards
> Imran
>
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com
__._,_.___
.
If you need Gmail account then please send a request to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
.
![]()
SPONSORED LINKS
Open source software Open source Opensource
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "ekushey" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
__,_._,___
- [ekushey] ইউনিকোড কনভার্টার Imran Hossain
- Re: [ekushey] ইউনিকোড কনভার্টার Ziaul Habib
- Re: [ekushey] 鄏鄏鄏兒江鄏鄑鄏�鄏鄏兒早鄏擒旭鄑鄏鄏擒旭 Imran Hossain
- [ekushey] Re: éééå æ±éééï¿ ½é... Omi Azad
- [ekushey] দা... Syed Ziaul Habib
- [ekushey] Re: দা... Alamgir Mohammed
- [ekushey] Re: দাà§à¦¿ নà... Omi Azad
- Re: [ekushey] দাড়ি নিয়ে এত টানাটানি... Enayet Raheem
- [ekushey] Re: দাà§à¦¿ নà... Omi Azad
- Re: [ekushey] Re: দাড়... Enayet Raheem
- Re: [ekushey] DarkLord (:=
- Re: [ekushey] Omi Azad
- Re: [ekushey] 鄏鄏鄏兒江鄏鄑鄏�鄏鄏兒早鄏擒旭鄑鄏鄏擒旭 Z Rahman
Reply via email to
I have seen them before and I'm pretty sure they are for Bijoy 2000 only. I'll try converting some when I get to home.
Bijoy 98 uses different characters (I think) and are not compatible with Bijoy 2000.
Can anyone give me a list of softwares, pl? My Dad is leaving on Wednesdday!
Imran
On 7/20/06, Ziaul Habib <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
